Re: [VLF_Group] www.vlf.it update

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 81 , Feb 20, 2013
      > http://www.vlf.it/leminhtan/arcticle_LeMinhTan_2013.html

      That's a nice piece of work. Shows what info can be
      extracted from tweeks.

      Some while ago I made some trials with vttoga to get it to
      recognise tweeks and measure their tails. Was hoping the
      TNU group could use it to automate their measurements but
      the program wasn't reliable enough. Both the recognition and
      the measurement are tricky to do and easily upset by noise,
      sferics and mains harmonics. It is hard to do better than
      manually placing a cursor on the tail by eye.

      The code remains in vttoga with an undocumented -w option,
      uses a spectrum reassignment to try to pick out the
      asymptotic tail frequency. One day I'll get back on to
      that.

      --
      Paul Nicholson
      Message 81 of 81 , Mar 5, 2016
        Two new updates are available on the website www.vlf.it:

        The IdealLoop project is now also equipped with a PCB, thanks the work that Jochen Richert has agreed to share to all:
        http://www.vlf.it/feletti2/idealloop.html
        The part is added to the end of 2014 Article.

        As part of OPERA monitoring project, an event, that shows what were received our monitoring stations during the gravitational wave passing detected by LIGO, has been added .
        The home page of Opera Project is available here: http://www.vlf.it/opera_2015.html
        For gravitational wave monitoring page click on "Pulse 021" or directly here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9i03z2o6r7ughud/pulse_021.html https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9i03z2o6r7ughud/pulse_021.html

        Renato Romero