Re: [VLF_Group] www.vlf.it update

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 20, 2013
      > http://www.vlf.it/leminhtan/arcticle_LeMinhTan_2013.html

      That's a nice piece of work. Shows what info can be
      extracted from tweeks.

      Some while ago I made some trials with vttoga to get it to
      recognise tweeks and measure their tails. Was hoping the
      TNU group could use it to automate their measurements but
      the program wasn't reliable enough. Both the recognition and
      the measurement are tricky to do and easily upset by noise,
      sferics and mains harmonics. It is hard to do better than
      manually placing a cursor on the tail by eye.

      The code remains in vttoga with an undocumented -w option,
      uses a spectrum reassignment to try to pick out the
      asymptotic tail frequency. One day I'll get back on to
      that.

      --
      Paul Nicholson
      Message 79 of 79 , Dec 10, 2014
        Dear All ,

        the Austin transformer is a good solution .

        I have used and maintained in around 13 AM transmitter arounr the worls ,
        but was so stupid not to think about .. Hi ..

        The 144 MHz solution can be used as a CW beacon .hi ..or going at the
        frequency of some ISM bands .

        Claudio Re

        ---
        Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.

        This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.