Re: www.vlf.it update

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 25, 2012
      Hi,

      I don't talk about the geometry of the lines up in the air.

      Your photo shows a 3 phase supply system.
      We need to look at the voltages only: in a 220 kV system we have

      pahse A : u(t) = sqrt(2)*220000 * sin ( 2* pi*50 *t )
      pahse B : u(t) = sqrt(2)*220000 * sin ( 2* pi*50 *t + 120 degrees)
      pahse C : u(t) = sqrt(2)*220000 * sin ( 2* pi*50 *t + 240 degrees)

      These phase offsets do have a prominent influence on the far field E vector.(a distance large in comparison to the distance between the lines - this is where geometry really counts)
      Likewise for the current under your assumption of purely resistive load.

      I think you do it right only the text was misleading to me.

      Walter
    • Claudio Re
      Message 79 of 79 , Dec 10, 2014
        Dear All ,

        the Austin transformer is a good solution .

        I have used and maintained in around 13 AM transmitter arounr the worls ,
        but was so stupid not to think about .. Hi ..

        The 144 MHz solution can be used as a CW beacon .hi ..or going at the
        frequency of some ISM bands .

        Claudio Re

        ---
        Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.

        This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.