Re: Staircase at VLF

  • Peter, 54N 10E
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi Paul & Lionel,

      > Intersect is around 60N 65E but my bearing is only
      > worth +/- 5 deg.

      My guess was Druzhny/Nizhniy Novgorod, formerly "Goliath" from WW-II at Kalbe/Germany. The antenna systems are known to be still in use at Druzhny (2007). It could (can?) transmit from 15-60 kHz; efficiency 50-90% at 1MW.

      But that would need bearings of ~48deg. (Lionel) and ~64deg. (Paul).

      Peter, 54N 10E