Loop Construction

  • Thomas D. Dean
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2010
      I am thinking of constructing a loop on a cube.

      I want the loop to be portable, so, the size is limited.

      My plan:

      Make a frame, with 3/4 inch pvc pipe. Glue 1/8 inch pvc sheets to the
      frame to enclose all sides, 6 sheets.

      Wind the loop on the cube with awg 20 pvc insulated wire, somewhat
      evenly spaced. Glue the wire to the pvc sheets with pvc cement to
      prevent wire motion.

      Does this sound like it will be feasible? Subject to micro-phonics?

      tomdean