Hey Paul--Got Whistlers?

  • EdgarBigDog
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi Paul,
      Sorry about this being a group post, but, oh well, if anyone else
      cares to comment, I'd be interested. I tried to email you, Paul, but
      the system kicked my email back. Have you heard or analysed the
      whistlers in my "Got Whistlers?" You Tube video and do you have any
      comments regarding the signals? Thanks, Edgar
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        Hi Edgar,

        Edgar wrote:
        > Have you heard or analysed the whistlers in my
        > "Got Whistlers?" You Tube video

        Sorry, no. I don't have a PC that will play youtube anymore.
        I had one that worked but they must have upgraded the flash
        version and now I can't use it. One day I'll find time to
        figure out the flash upgrade on my browser - it is usually a
        struggle.

        > I tried to email you, Paul, but the system kicked
        > my email back.

        Don't know why that should be. My ISP had a bit of an
        email glitch between Apr 13th and 18th.

        All the best,
        --
        Paul Nicholson