Interference Paul

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 1, 2008
      Question for Paul,
      Hi Paul i've noticed that interference me & you get here in the UK is
      stronger than ever before, wether it's because i've tweaked my
      receiver better than i thought or not i don't know, so i was wondering
      if it's not too much of a pain if you could put your receiver online
      just for a day or two, no rush as i can't see this interference ever
      going away.
      It's ok if you can't don't worry.
      Also i see Renato is now on live stream, fantastic had a listen but
      the audio is way, way too low.
      Can it be bumped up some ?, also there's alot of mains & harmonics are
      you using speclab Renato ?

      Cheers,
      Mark
    • John
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 5, 2008
        >> Can anyone post the URL for Renato's live stream?
        >> Sorry but I'm new to the group.

        All of the VLF group's live feeds (and many other VLF resources and
        info) have been conviently organized by Paul Nicholson, at his site:
        http://abelian.org/vlf/

        Renato's feed is the one labeled "Cumiana, NW Italy".

        HTH,
        John/AF4EX