As a cooperative group each member is a valued part of the group structure. Our members are encouraged to plan or help with activities such as field trips, crafts, clubs, events, etc. We meet weekly during the academic year for two park days and two activities each month. See our website.
Our Yahoo group is reserved for members actively attending group functions. This is to protect the privacy and security of our current group members. If you are seeking a homeschool support group we would love to meet you!
1. Please review our VHE Code. We work hard to create a positive environment for our families. The Code basically comprises agreement to treat one another respectfully and to dress and act appropriately during group functions.
2. Come visit us at the park! This is the best way to get a feel for our group and decide if VHE is a good fit for your family! These are usually 1st & 3rd Fridays but that can change, so if you have not contacted us please check our blog first.
If you have general homeschool announcements you wish to publish, contact the listowner for consideration, but please do not request membership. Please do not seek to join our group for purposes of solicitation or recruitment. Please DO come meet us if you are seeking a support group for yourself and your children!
We look forward to meeting you at the park!
- Aug 7, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.