Re: [VHDInfo] Fw: PRO/AH/EDR> Rabbit hemorrhagic disease - Italy: OIE

  • WhaleyB@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2012
      I see "Fra 10 variant" mentioned a couple of times. Does this mean the
      disease has mutated?
      Any significant consequences if it has?

      Do we know of any judges who have been to Italy to judge lately?
      I don't know that we have ARBA judges travel to Italy to judge but
      I know a good number go to the Far East for this. I've always wondered
      if the Chinese or Japanese governments would even admit that this disease
      has had an outbreak.
      Becky _
    • Leslie