Fw: PRO/AH/EDR> Rabbit hemorrhagic disease - Italy: OIE

  • Pamela Alley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2012
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "ProMED-mail" <promed@...>
      To: <promed-ahead-edr@...>
      Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:15 PM
      Subject: PRO/AH/EDR> Rabbit hemorrhagic disease - Italy: OIE

    • WhaleyB@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2012
        I see "Fra 10 variant" mentioned a couple of times. Does this mean the
        disease has mutated?
        Any significant consequences if it has?

        Do we know of any judges who have been to Italy to judge lately?
        I don't know that we have ARBA judges travel to Italy to judge but
        I know a good number go to the Far East for this. I've always wondered
        if the Chinese or Japanese governments would even admit that this disease
        has had an outbreak.
        Becky _
      • Leslie