New EmergencyRabbit Disaster Assistance Group

  • Pamela Alley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Crossposting encouraged, and apologies if you see it a million times....!

      In light of the all-too-many disasters around the world recently, the Rabbit
      Industry Council has started a new list for rabbit people.

      It's called EmergencyRabbit and can be joined at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/EmergencyRabbit/?yguid=2061601

      This list is designed to be a place where people can check in with other
      rabbit folks in case of disaster in their area; a place to share 'In Case Of
      Emergency' tips, plans, and links; a place to help one another regardless of
      the philosophical view one may have of rabbits in general. No fighting, no
      biting--just helping other rabbit folks in case of need.

      ALL rabbit people and their families are welcome. We won't tolerate the
      commonly-seen conflicts between various groups; here, we are all just rabbit
      folks!

      This will be a moderated group unless a major disaster has occurred, at
      which point we'll likely open it up for best communication.

      Because it is intended to be used in times when communications are pressed
      for space, there will be no graphics/attachments allowed to the list,
      although they are welcome in the Photos/Files sections. When you join,
      please set your email format to TRADITIONAL or PLAIN TEXT.

      Come and join us--toss your hat in the ring and help plan ahead for the
      benefit of all.

      Pamela Alley
      ListOwner, EmergencyRabbit
      EmergencyRabbit-owner@yahoogroups.com