Re: [VHDInfo] Thanks and still worried

  • PShi373973@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
      Good Luck getting judges to do anything different from their regular
      routine. This was discussed in Indiana when the Illinois outbreak occurred. My
      answer was that it was just too much trouble and takes too much time.
      Just found out that a rabbit died at the Jennings Co fair last week.
      The barn was quarantined, the animal picked up and taken to a lab in Idaho I
      think. Anyway it wasn't VHD but at least it shows that everybody is taking this
      seriously at this point and is watching for dead animals.

      Paula Shipman
      The Velveteen Rabbitry
      Hanover In.