Reimbursement for rabbit kill

  • Pamela Alley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2004
      VHD rabbit slaughter reimbursement added to budget at last minute....

      http://www.sltrib.com/2004/Mar/03042004/utah/144732.asp

    • Buckybun
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
        Anyone offhand remember how many rabbits were killed? I'd like to know
        what the per rabbit amount breaks down to. Also, how long ago did the
        slaughter take place, and it's only NOW that the state is putting money
        into a budget to reimburse the owner!!!!!!!! If that's what is going to
        happen I think we need to demand prompt reimbursement for the value of
        our rabbits if they are ordered destroyed.