Subaru Commercial Action Request

  • Pamela Alley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Please take the time to let Subaru know how the RESPONSIBLE rabbit
      community feels about this one!! Remember, keep it sensible and
      polite for best results.

      I wonder if it's the same ad agency that wrote the one for Jeep with
      the 'dead' deer being released by supposed hunters? Hmmm....

      PA

      From the Rabbit Web Discussion Board:

      "AHHH! There's a new Subaru commercial that has a little girl and her
      mom driving far out into the woods to let their bunny go! Okay, so
      the rabbit is a chestnut agouti, so it *looks* like a wild bunny...
      But the girl picks the bunny up, and the bun allows it calmly, so it
      certainly isn't wild... And anyone who already thinks it's okay to
      let a pet rabbit go in the woods doesn't need any encouragement!!"

      Addresses for Subaru:
      http://www.subaru.com

      If you prefer to speak to a Subaru representative in person, check
      the hours of operation for your time zone and call our customer
      service number below.

      Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3
      Eastern Hours: 8:30 - 5:00 Monday-Thursday, 10:30 - 5:00 Friday
      Central Hours: 8:30 - 5:00 Monday-Thursday, 9:30 - 4:00 Friday
      Mountain Hours: 7:30 - 4:00 Monday-Thursday, 8:30 - 3:00 Friday
      Pacific Hours: 7:30 - 4:00 Monday-Thursday, 7:30 - 2:00 Friday
      Written correspondence can be sent to:
      Subaru of America, Inc.
      Subaru Plaza
      P.O. Box 6000
      Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
      Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
      Subaru of America, Inc. does not include Canada, but Subaru Canada,
      Inc. can be visited at www.subaru.ca.