November 5, 2011-- Vertigo Peak (GC25C8) ------->
Geocachers focused on pursuing and finding Virtual and Earthcaches, primarily in the Southern California area. We will be attempting these through hikes, desert driving adventures (including some 4x4), possibly a scuba adventure at Catalina.... We may also just do a full day (or two day) driving adventure to some place farther than 100 miles from home. The caches are there, we just need adventurers!
February 18th--Hike down from Mt Wilson (Look Out Virtual)
Other upcoming adventures:
March 10th--Hike up Palm Canyon in Anza Borrego for three Earthcaches
April--Santa Monica Mtns hiking including the Backbone Trail to Sandstone Peak+ (2 Virtuals and 2 Earthcaches)
- Sep 19, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.