WE MUST CONTROL OUR ORGANS NOT ORGANS CONTROL US

  • vamsiprakashtata
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      Sai Inspires - 18th April 2007

      We should not devote our life to fulfilling meaningless and sensory desires. Our sensory organs should become our slaves, but we should not become slaves to our sensory organs...we should make an enquiry as to whether we are living in our house as a master or as a servant. The servant of the house can know and will be able to tell you where certain external things are present in the house. But the master of the house will know where the valuable things are kept in addition to knowing the articles of daily use...The day we become slaves to our sensory organs, we will become slaves to the whole world.

      - Summer Showers, 1976.