GOVINDA GOVINDA

  • vamsiprakashtata
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      UTHSAVA PRIYUDU, SRIMANNARAYANUDU,SRIVENKATESHUNIKI BRAHMOTHSAVAM.
      BRAHMOTHSAVAM STARTED IN TIRUPATHI FROM PADYAMI, I.E. 4TH OF OCTOBER
      ONWARDS AND IT WILL LAST FOR 9 DAYS IN COINCIDENCE WITH DASERA.
      PEDASESHA VAHANASEVA, CHINASESHAVAHANASEVA, PERFORMED TO SWAMY AND
      BHAKTHAJANAKOTI WERE BLESSED BY SWAMI. TWO EYES WERE NOT ENOUGH TO SEE
      THE SOBHA OF SWAMY AND IT IS GREAT TOBE APART OF IT.

      "OM NAMO VENKATESAYA NAMAHA"