Exporail NewZ

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Hello fellow Valeasians,

      For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to agree on a date with
      Exporail to drop by the Museum to swap in "Val Ease East" for "Val
      Ease Summit" in the display. Still no luck unfortunately. It appears
      that the next possible date may be at the end of July. If that
      doesn't work out, then we're looking at the day before their August
      19-20 train show weekend.

      I should know by now that events occur at a different pace in the
      museum world whereas I'm always ready to move ahead at a sprint. I
      really have to learn to slow down my metabolism! Yeah, right!

      The summer tourism season is now fully under way and Exporail has
      informed me that the VECRR is attracting loads of attention and is
      very popular with the public. That is nice to hear except for the
      small detail of signage...as far as I know, there isn't anything to
      identify the VECRR on the display! Well, maybe they've corrected that
      since my last visit to the Museum. I really have to learn to detach
      myself from the VECRR! Yeah, right again!

      Hope you are all having a wonderful month of June. Time to go cut the
      grass. Seems to be all I do on Sundays now.