Update to summer schedule - no NTS in 2006 - 2007

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Greetings fellow Valeasians,

      My life partner and I have re-considered our 2006 travel plans in light
      of our major investment in time and ressources concerning the rapidly
      approaching "London Festival" and we have decided to stay close to home
      this summer. Consequently, we will not be taking part in the NMRA
      National Train Show in Philadelphia next July. We are still planning
      to take part in the annual Exporail - Great Passion for Small Trains
      weekend in August where the complete VECRR will be in operation.

      We have no plans to travel to Detroit for NTS2007. However, we hope to
      be part of the "Best Coast" gathering in Anaheim, California fun at
      NTS2008. Now, THAT will be quite a show!

      The VECRR will continue to travel internationally and there are some
      exciting projects in the works.

      Best regards,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Chief Imagineer
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Jeffrey,

        Delighted to hear that you tentatively plan to visit the Best Coast? in
        2008. I will head up the anti-smog campaign to make sure you don't have to
        breathe fowled air while you visit! I've come to the same conclusion about
        2006 and 2007.
        I'll save my energies and money for Anaheim and plan to help you raise a
        little madness and mayhem when you and Marthe visit out west.
        Until then, keep spreading the diseaZe.....

        Loren

        > My life partner and I have re-considered our 2006 travel plans in light
        > of our major investment in time and ressources concerning the rapidly
        > approaching "London Festival" and we have decided to stay close to home
        > this summer. Consequently, we will not be taking part in the NMRA
        > National Train Show in Philadelphia next July. We are still planning
        > to take part in the annual Exporail - Great Passion for Small Trains
        > weekend in August where the complete VECRR will be in operation.
        >
        > We have no plans to travel to Detroit for NTS2007. However, we hope to
        > be part of the "Best Coast" gathering in Anaheim, California fun at
        > NTS2008. Now, THAT will be quite a show!
        >
        > The VECRR will continue to travel internationally and there are some
        > exciting projects in the works.
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Jeffrey MacHan
        > Chief Imagineer