Re: [VECRR] GP9 announced for 2006 - let the Dreaming begin!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Jeffrey,

      Thanks! This should be a very exciting release. I love your idea for a layout. The BBR railroad ... it kinda has a ring too it. Would that be the BBR branch of the CNR? Now, I only wish I know what roadnames the GP7s and GP9 will be offered in. I can't wait to get my hands on the first one!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016