Ztrack Convention and NTS2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Dear Fellow Valeasians,

      Marthe and I have just returned from our BIG trip to the conventions
      where we had lots of FUN, gave some clinics, picked up some goodies
      and even won 2nd place in the NTS Module competition.

      I'll prepare full reports and post them shortly. We're in the middle
      of attempting to buy-sell houses, move and prepare another week-long
      trip (this time for Marthe's hobby). I took lots of photos, some
      good, and will share them as part of the on-line report on the web site.

      Gotta go, lots to do!