What's new for November?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      Dear fellow Valeasians,

      I've been busy at the keyboard over the past two weeks. As a result
      Ztrack Magazine has in its possession enough articles to take care
      of upcoming issues. Here are the new titles:

      Nov-Dec2004 - Last Spike #18: Playing with Trains: VEC Vignettes
      Jan-Feb2005 - Last Spike #19: Confessions of a Railroad Modeller?

      and for filler when needed:

      "The Lighter Side of Z: a Nuzzles guide to Z-folk"

      The March-April2005 issue should present "An Early Snow at Val Ease
      Summit" followed by the "State of UK-Z" in the May-June2005 issue.

      For the complete list of PROJECTS, see the VECRR "Writings" database.

      I'm also working on a product review of Jeremy Brandon's "DeLuxe"
      speed regulator for Scale Rails Magazine. I can't provide a
      probable publication date but the article will be on the editor's
      desk by the end of November.

      *******

      Now that I've got a few months before my next Ztrack deadline, I
      plan to once again tackle the NMRA Achievement Program certificates
      for Civil Engineering (hand-lain trackwork) and Chief Dispatcher.

      I'll keep you updated as I progress on these goals.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
        I forgot to mention that the current "Last Spike, A Stealthy Visitor
        to Val Ease Port Authority" is available to all Valeasians in the
        Val Ease County Library. All texts will become available to members
        as the appear in print.

        Chief Imagineer