Announcing the "Val Ease County Library"

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      *********** A word from Hizzoner, Mayor of Val Ease East ***********

      My Fellow Valeasians,

      It is my great privilege today to announce the grand opening of
      the "Val Ease County Library". This new addition to our community
      houses the collected published works of our Chief Imagineer.

      The VEC Library is easy to reach. It's right on main street:

      Although the Library is ready to greet Valeasians, there is still a
      lot of work to be done on the inside. Plans call for every text to
      eventually be coded into HTML so that the page layout will include
      highlighting and embedded photos and illustrations. However, the VEC
      Library Board felt that their fellow Valeasians should not have to
      wait the many months the HTML conversions will likely take before
      being allowed access to the collection.

      My fellow Valeasians, I ask that you be patient while the stories are
      converted to HTML. I assure you that the final versions will be
      worth the wait...something like our esteemed "VEC Rocket" whose motto
      is "Service worth waiting for!".

      One final detail, I have been informed by the the VEC Head Librarian,
      Miss Terry Novell, that Valeasians do not need to apply for library
      cards.

      I thank you for your kind attention and feel free to share your
      comments and suggestions regarding the VEC Library and any of the
      other community projects being conducted in Val Ease County.

      ____

      Hizzoner, Mayor of Val Ease Ease, Chair of the VEC Library Board of
      Directors.
    • David George
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
        Jeffry,
        At last ( or ,,Oh my God !),,a chance to get into the total mind of the" Prime Val Esian".
        Nice going with the library.

        However,,,I'm  writing this to congratulate you on the MR piece.
        SUPERB !
         Gives me a great lift to see and read your article.
        My issue just came on Saturday ( 2 days ago ). My mail service is similar to postal service in The Northwest Territories,,,,EH ?

        Point of question,,Scalewise, I would think your layout is much larger than an HO-32 sq. feet that is stated in the article. That's only a 4' x 8' ,,or 2' x 16' for HO. Doesn't seem right. Is there an algebraic relationship to scaling up or down ?

        Anyway.   Beautiful job.
        Cordially,

        Mister Dave
        "G~B&CC RR"
        Spring, Tx.

        jmac_han <jmac_han@...> wrote:

        *********** A word from Hizzoner, Mayor of Val Ease East ***********

        My Fellow Valeasians,

        It is my great privilege today to announce the grand opening of
        the "Val Ease County Library".

        Small SiZe, BIG Enjoyment!