Overheard at NTS Seattle!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
      Dear Fellow Valeasians,

      A highly esteemed member of this group had the opportunity to chat
      with the powers that be from Model Railroader Magazine at last
      month's Seattle National Train Show. The tidbit of info that
      concerns us is that the VEC article in MR appears to be scheduled
      for the November cover date of the magazine. Considering that the
      September issue is already in newstands, it seems reasonable that
      we'll be able to gaze upon the MR photos of the VEC sometime in late
      September / early October.

      CheerZ,
      Jeffrey
    • Dale & Sandra Alden
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004

        Wow! Great! Can’t wait to see the MR magazine layout.

         Dale

        A highly esteemed member of this group had the opportunity to chat
        with the powers that be from Model Railroader Magazine at last
        month's Seattle National Train Show.  The tidbit of info that
        concerns us is that the VEC article in MR appears to be scheduled
        for the November cover date of the magazine.  Considering that the
        September issue is already in newstands, it seems reasonable that
        we'll be able to gaze upon the MR photos of the VEC sometime in late
        September / early October.

        CheerZ,
        Jeffrey

        Small SiZe, BIG Enjoyment!

      • Thomas Welsch
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
          Now I remember why I subscribed to MR!!!