VECRR summer 2001 travel plans update

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 2:52 PM
      I'm planning a whirlwind 3 week tour of major train shows in July.
      I just confirmed 2 GATS shows and you know that the VECRR is
      scheduled for the National Train Show.

      Here is the itinerary:

      July 7-8, 2001, GATS in Nashville, TN
      July 13-15, 2001, NTS in St. Louis, MO
      July 21-22, 2001, Grand Rapids, MI

      The VECRR is also sheduled but still unconfirmed for the GATS
      in Niagara Falls, NY in September.

      2002 is looking like this at the moment but subject to change on
      a whim!

      February 2002, Amhurst Big Train Show, West Springfield, MA
      March 2002, Toronto Train Show, Toronto, ON
      March 2002, Faszination Modellbau, Sinsheim, Germany

      The future is uncertain for after July 1st 'cause I don't know where
      we'll be living!

      Cheers,
      JRM