Re: Plans to show VEW in UK

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2004
      Dear Fellow Valeasians,

      Just a quick note to say that I have received our hotel and
      convention booking confirmation from the UK organizers. We'll be
      staying at the Best Western Yew Lodge at Packington Hill,
      Kegworth, Derbyshire, England DE74 2DF Tel: +44 (0) 15 967 2518
      arriving October 28, departing November 1.

      The convention is going to be a real treat. See you there!

      Jeffrey