6th crewmember joins Paris 2004 expedition

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 4:00 PM
      Hello Fellow Valeasians,

      I am happy to report that Jim Manley of San Jose, California has
      volunteered to join the intrepid crew of the VECRR for the 2004
      Paris expedition.

      Jim is an accomplished model railroader and is handy with
      repairs around a layout. Considering that Paris is a 9 day show,
      it is quite likely that some maintenance will be necessary on the
      layout. Hopefully we'll only need to simply clean and lube the
      locos.

      The VECRR crew now numbers 6 or 3 teams of two. I'm still
      interested in hearing from prospective crewmembers especially
      if you can interact with the public in French at the show. A couple
      more members would give us some scheduling flexibility.