Big news for 2004!

  • jmac_han <jmac_han@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2003
      Dear Fellow Valeasians,

      I have just received word from my operative in France that the Val
      Ease Central Railroad has a spot reserved at the 2004 edition of
      "Mondial de la maquette et du modèle réduit - Salon des jeux"
      (World Hobby, Model and Game Fair) in Paris, France.

      This is the wold's largest hobby and train show covering 37,000
      square meters (355, 209 square feet) of floor space at the Palais
      du Versailles trade fair facilities. The show runs for 12 straight
      days beginning in mid-April and attracts over 200,000
      visitors...yes, 200,000 visitors!

      Participation in the Paris hobby show is an enormous honour for
      me and the VECRR. The final plans for the show will not be
      determined until next September. However there is much to be
      done to prepare for this trip beginning ASAP! I will keep you
      informed as we make progress.