All Aboard!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2001
      The first message should be significant, but in this case, I wish
      simply to welcome all who share my love for Z scale and who
      wish to share in my passion for my miniature creation, the
      VECRR.

      The content of this site will grow as I upload files and
      consolidate my info from other sources. The
      Val-Ease-Central.com web site will develop in parallel to this
      list.

      There will be lots to see and talk about so don't be shy with your
      questions, comments and suggestions.

      I look forward to talking with you.

      JRM