Val-Ease-Central.com renewed until 2019

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2010
      Good evening fellow Val-Easians,

      After much consideration, I have renewed the www.Val-Ease-Central.com domain name for another 9 years (July 2019).

      There are still lots of projects that are unfinished on the site. For example, I plan to upload a full report on my Paris World Miniatures Salon experience in 2008, upload many more photos, provide detailed accounts of my NMRA Master Model Railroader achievement certificates and ultimately complete a full French-language version of the site for the Canadian Railway Museum.

      I hope that everyone is enjoying a warm and sunny Springtime and that your model railroading experience is a rewarding one.

      Remember...Small iZ Beautiful!

      Best regards,
      Jeffrey
    • spangle543
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2010
        Thank you for the good news, Jeffrey. I'm looking forward to the new photos, reports and your account of receiving your master's certificate.

        Best wishes,

        Eileen
      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2010
          Hi Jeffrey, nice to read you! A very long time since the last time I had news from you, and I'm discovering that finally you came to Paris 2 years ago... Too sad you missed me. Anyway if you have new plans for the future, please contact me! I've a (in progress) layout were you'll be able to run your Z scale trains!
          All the best,
          Dom

          ---
        • airforce_loadmaster
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 20, 2010
            Hello Jeffrey,
            I glad that I can still follow your adventures. How is Marthe doing, let her know that many of us are praying for her. I hope she is having a GOOD week.

            Robert