Invitation to new members

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Welcome new Valeasians,

      I am happy to answer any questions you may have about any of the content in the Val Ease Central virtual universe. I expecially encourage you to read through the articles available in the VEC library link. Over the 8-year period that I was active as author and Z ambassador, I pretty much put all of my learning experiences into words and shared them with the model railroading community in various magazines and discussion groups, including this forum.

      I hope that you will enjoy sharing in the VEC experience, and please, share yours with the other members of the Val Ease Central family.

      Best regards,