NTS2009 layout display

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      Hello fellow Valeasians,

      I just sent an email request to Dean Dickerhoof (NMRA Train Show
      Layout Manager) and Debbie Draper (NMRA National Train Show Registrar)
      for layout display space at the Hartford, CT National Train Show.

      I will not be taking the VECRR to Hartford but will be displaying the
      KvSB in two suitcases and running 9 locos under DCC.

      If all goes well, I plan to enter the KvSB in the module competition.
      The layout has already won 2nd place - group module. This time I
      will be entering under the Individual module category.

      I am also registered to give a clinic on scenery tricks for small layouts.

      The show will be great fun. Hope to see you there.