Clinic proposal for NTS2009 in Hartford, CT

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      Greetings fellow Valeasians,

      I just sent an email to Mr. John P. McGloin, Rail Clinics Chair for the
      NMRA 2009 National Convention in Hartford, CT. I have already given
      clinics at two NMRA nationals and I am in the mood to reconnect with my
      NMRA buddies next year.

      Here is the proposed clinic title:

      Scenery planning tips for the small layout builder: improving realism
      and believability

      I still have lots of ideas and techniques to share with the model
      railroading community. There may also be a couple of articles in the
      works.

      Best regards,

      Jeffrey
    • David George
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        As they say on a long time popular ,daytime game show,,,,Jeffrey MacHan,,,,COME ON DOWN  ! !
        I look forward to seeing you there.
        Cordially,
        Mister Dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
          Greetings fellow Valeasians,

          I just received an email from Mr. John P. McGloin, Rail Clinics Chair
          for the
          NMRA 2009 National Convention in Hartford, CT confirming his
          acceptance of my clinic proposal, entitled:

          Scenery planning tips for the small layout builder: improving realism
          and believability

          This means that I will probably give the clinic twice during the
          regular program. I will also display a layout at the train show.
          Looking forward to seeing you in Hartford, July 5 -11, 2009

          Best regards,