Welcome new Valeasians

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2006
      I would like to wish a warm welcome to new members of VECRR, otherwise
      known as "Valeasians" and easily recognizable to other members at
      train shows via our secret handshake. <wink>

      In my capacity as Chief Imagineer, I am always ready and willing to
      answer all questions regarding any aspect of the VECRR. Just post
      your questions and comments to VECRR and I'll provide as complete an
      answer as I can.

      Valeasians are very generous in the sharing of knowledge concerning
      model railroading techniques, planning and many other areas of
      expertise. They will most certainly jump in to offer their
      contributions to the discussions.

      All the best and happy railroading,