Hard at work on the long weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Dear fellow Valeasians,

      The last vestiges of last week's Tropical Storm left a patch of water
      in my basement last night and I have spent most of the day tearing
      apart a cedar closet that the previous owner built over the French
      drain trying to find the source of the water. Well now I know! I
      also got ambitious and installed a ceiling fan in my shower room which
      should help to keep the humidity down during the winter months.

      Between home improvement chores, I have been taking breathers and
      working on the November-December Last Spike called "A Countdown to
      Remember", Val Ease Central Railroad at Exporail's Great Train Day.

      After 6 drafts, I think I have it almost ready to send off to Rob
      Kluz. He's been a very busy boy and has already completed the
      September-October issue of Ztrack. Can't let him get ahead of me now
      can I?

      Hope you are all enjoying a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend.