1348Re: Re : [VECRR] Spring 2013

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Apr 12, 2013
      Hi Jeff! Looking fwd to seeing you when you come here! Indeed I'm still involved with Z scale, still (very) slowly working on a small layout depicting SW of USA, somewhere around CA, NV, AZ, CO, UT and WY.

      Otherwise I have a further project, not anymore the Tehachapi Pass (I think running 80-car trains in DC, without remote helpers, on a 2% grade is a difficult challenge). Indeed my future layout will depict a remote branchline in Mexico, actually joining Merida to Valladolid, Yucatan. More thrilling visually, and more funny to operate, as more I think about modelrailroading, more I consider what I prefer is switching.

      Best to Marthe and yourself,

      Dom
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic