1345Re: www.Val-Ease-Central.com

    Apr 11, 2013
      Good evening, Mister Dave.

      Do you know that you are the Eddie Murphy of Z-scale? the most highly decorated of us all, probably of us all put together :-)

      Congratulations on your skills, your dedication to sharing the passion of Z model railroading with the public (at table-top level to boot) and to your great team.

      I am having fun putting together my Paris 2008 travelog which should keep me busy for a couple of weeks. There is some Z scale content to be shared. I'll post a message letting you know when the pages are respectable.

      As for our next reunion, I am looking forward to seeing you all again in Cleveland in 2014. NTS2013 in Atlanta is too far and too hot in July (and I have a trip to see the family back in Winnipeg this summer).

      It would be nice to take in NTS2015 in Portland, OR and see my partner in crime, Terry Sutfin who lives across the Columbia River in Vancouver, WA. In the past couple of years, I have learned not to make firm plans, too many unforeseen events in my life. Still, it is really FUN to think about getting there.

      All the best from Gatineau
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic