1311Re: "Never Stall" really works!

    Aug 5, 2011
      Hello Eileen,

      One further observation...it only takes a very little amount of Never Stall liquid on wipers and turnout point contacts. It is easy to apply too much using the applicator. I suggest that you put a small drop on a piece of glass or ceramic, like a plate or saucer, then use the tip of a toothpick to grab a small amount and then touch it to the contact points. The stuff transfers easily to the rails if you put it on the wheel treads.

      For wheels, I would use a ear swab to wipe some Never Stall on to a short length of track and run your locomotives over the area to pick up some of the liquid. You should notice an improvement after running the loco around the layout a couple of times.

      In any case, trial and error is my guide. I suggest that you err on the side of "too little" liquid than "too much", just to avoid having to wipe down the track.

      Happy railroading!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic