We announce with profound regrets...

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010

      Fellow Virginians,

      We announce again with profound regrets the passing of Dr. Richard Ochillo, the husband of Dr. Roseda Marshall-Ochillo, the brother-in-law of our President, Marie Marshall-Browne and Mr. Rupel Marshall.  This sad event occurred on Wednesday December 29, 2010 in Baltimore, Md.

      Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visitation. In these days and times of adversities, we need to hold each other in prayers.

      A Memorial Service Celebrating the life of Dr. Richard Ochillo will be held on January 15, 2011 in Baltimore, Maryland.  The time and location will be announced later.

      Contacts:

      Dr. Roseda Marshall-Ochillo – (443) 352-8851

      Marie Marshall-Browne – (817) 457-7185Rupel Marshall – (443) 690-7171

    • Charles S. Neal, III
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2011

        We announce with profound regrets the home-going of Eudora Zenobia Coleman. She was the sister of Rev. J. K. Levee Moulton (Frederica), Rev. Seth Martin Moulton (Rose), Robert Gbaquie Moulton (Enid) and the Aunt of Michael Moulton.

        Her passing occurred at the St. Francis (Park) Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, USA and was peaceful with family members at her bed side.

        Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visitation. In these days and times of adversities, we need to hold each other in prayers.

        Their contact numbers are:

        Events for the funeral arrangements are scheduled as follows:

        Visitation with Family: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.

        Friday, May 27, 2011

        Memorial service: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.

        M. J. Edwards Funeral Home

        4445 Stage Road, Memphis TN 38128

        Ph # (901) 791-9700

        Funeral service: 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.

        Saturday, May 28, 2011

        Lindenwood Christian Church

        2400 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38112

        Ph # (901) 458-8687

        Respectfully submitted by:

        Charles S. Neal, III

        For VAOLA

        Eudora Zenobia Coleman

        Fellow Virginians,

      • Charles S. Neal, III
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011

          Once more, we announce with profound regrets the passing of Priscilla Matenneh Brewer Washington. She was the mother of Lydia Washington, sister of Alex Guyea, Sister-in-law of Ida Guyea and Isaac Dennis.  She was also the aunt of Ruth Washington. They are all faithful members of VAOLA.

          Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visitation. In these trying times, we need to hold each other in prayers.

          PRISCILLA MATENNEH BREWER WASHINGTON
          The Washington, Brewer and Guyea Families announces the home-going of our mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin and friend PRISCILLA MATENNEH BREWER WASHINGTON in her 72ND year.
          MATENNEH as she was affectionately called was a loving devoted wife and mother, who devoted her entire life to her one and only husband MR ZECHARIAH R. WASHINGTON for a little over 50 years. Her passing left a big void in our family and all those who knew her. She was also known for sharing her last even if it was sharing with a stranger. Surely, she will be remembered and missed. She leaves to mourn her impressionable memory, her beloved HUSBAND ZECHARIAH R. WASHINGTON. NINE CHILDREN : LYDIA, DONALD, TOPAWULO, KEVIN, GEMAH, MENWOE, ALEX, CLAUDIUS AND LINDA. Three brothers, Three sisters, Grandchildren, Aunts, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Host of relatives and friends. MAY SOUL AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED REST IN PEACE.

          VIEWING: SATURDAY JUNE 11, 2011
          SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH - 11AM - 0100 PM

          FUNERAL: SATURDAY JUNE 11, 2011
          SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH - 1:OOPM
          VIRGINIA, LIBERIA
          BURIAL - VIRGINIA, LIBERIA

          CONTACTS:
          • MR & MRS. ALEXANDER GUYEA- PA 215-744-0919
          • MR ISAAC DENNIS- RI 401-663-5974
          • LYDIA & RUTH WASHINGTON- L'VILLE, GA 678-376-7555
          • KEVIN & ALEX WASHINGTON- MON,LIB 011-231-483-375

          Fellow Virginians,

        • Charles S. Neal, III
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
             My Fellow Virginians,

            We announce with profound regrets that Ealine Johnson, VAOLA Georgia Chapter President, lost her Uncle Emmett "Doc" Outland. This sad event occurred on Saturday, August 17, 2013 in Alpharetta, Georgia.

            Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visits if you are in the Atlanta Area. In these days and times of adversities, we need to hold each other in prayers.

            Ealine can be reached at: 404 512-8692 or at EalineJohnson@...

            Body Viewing
            Hanley-Shelton Funeral Directors
            473 Lawrence Street NE