Fw: Father Henry Dorley, Sr.

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 7:55 AM

      Fellow Virginians:

      It is with profound sadness that we must inform you of the passing of Mr. Henry Dorley, Sr. This sad event occurred on Monday July 6, 2009 in Providence, RI.

      Farther Dorley was a son of Virginia and one of the founding members of the Rhode Island VAOLA Chapter.

      Please show your love for the family, concern and support at this time through prayers, phone calls and visitation. In these times of adversities, we need to hold each other in prayers...

      The following family members can be reached at:

      Ernest Cassell - ernestcassell@...

      Father John Moore - (401) 272-9721

      Martha Moore - (410) 338-2106 Cell * 401 467-9368 Home

      Submitted by:

      Charles S. Neal, III

      For VAOLA