MD/VA/DC CHAPTER OF VAOLA HAS A NEW CORPS OF OFFICERS

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008

      My Fellow Virginians,

      It is with pleasure, that I inform you all of the newly elected corps officers of the MD/VA/DC chapter of VAOLA.

      To the out going President and his officers, we say thanks very much for the services rendered to the chapter and the township of Virginia . May God continue to inspire you to remain faithful and committed to the work of the Association.

      To the incoming President and her officers, we say congratulation and welcome. We are with you all the way and know that many prayers are with you.

      Thanks.

      Marie Browne

      President, VAOLA

      President---- Joan Reed