May his soul rest in peace...

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      Good morning/evening to all,

      Our fellow Virginians, Florence "Sata" Morris-Phillips and Estella Morris, are bereaved, Their brother David, recently passed away in Liberia.

      Again, we are asking to you please show your Virginian love, concern and support for them and the rest of the family through your prayers and phone calls. If you live in the Atlanta area, please stop by and visit with them.

      Sata can be reached at: 678 717-9225 (cell)
      Estella can be reached at: 770 736-5056 (cell)
      678 755-4748 (home)

      Respectfully,

      Charles S. Neal, III