A Big Thank You.......

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008
      My Fellow Virginians,

      It was so nice seeing you all in Silver Spring, Maryland last week-end. Your presence and labors or love were sincerely appreciated. The camaraderie brought back memories of yester years.

      I also hope by now, everyone who attended the
      convention is well rested and have returned to their daily routines.

      To that end, a big “thank you" goes out to the Maryland Chapter for a job well done in the planning and execution of the convention. Coupled with the leadership of President Marie Marshall-Browne, and her dynamic corps of officers, a very successful convention, second to none, was held.

      Let's keep up the momentum and start planning to attend the National Convention scheduled to convene in Atlanta, Georgia in 2009.

      Thanks again for your continued support.......

      Charles S. Neal, III