We announce with heavy hearts....

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012

      Fellow Virginians, we once again announce with heavy hearts the home-going of the Mother of Thomas N. Worjroh, Jr. and the mother-in-law of Pat Peal-Worjroh, Mrs. Frances Maria Carr Worjroh. Mother Worjroh passed away in her 88th year in Providence, Rhode Island on Monday, April 30, 2012.

      Funeral Arrangements is as follows:
      Saturday, May 26, 2012
      viewing:  10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
      Memorial Celebration:  11:30 AM

      CHURCH
      Ebenezer Baptist Church
      475 Cranston Street
      Providence, Rhode Island

      Interment: Crozerville, Liberia

      Pat also lost her uncle, the Honorable Joseph Jenkins Peal, who departed this life quietly to be with the Lord on May 4, 2012.  The late Joseph Jenkins Peal served his beloved country, Liberia in many honorable positions including: Member of the House of Representatives (Montserrado County); Minister of Information, and Minister of Labor.

      Funeral Arrangements is as follows:

      Wake Keeping:
      Friday June 1, 2012 6:00 pm-8:30 pm
      Pender United Methodist Church
      12401 Alder Woods Drive
      Fairfax, VA 22033 (703) 278-8023

      Funeral Service:
      Saturday June 2, 2012 @ 8:30 am
      Pender United Methodist Church
      12401 Alder Woods Drive
      Fairfax, VA 22033 (703) 278-8023

      Burial:
      Chestnut Grove Cemetery
      831 Dranesville Rd.
      Herndon, VA 20170

      Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visits.

      Thomas and Pat can be reached at (732) 355-0856 and via email at Worjropb@....