We announce with profound regrets...

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011

      Once more, we announce with profound regrets the passing of Priscilla Matenneh Brewer Washington. She was the mother of Lydia Washington, sister of Alex Guyea, Sister-in-law of Ida Guyea and Isaac Dennis.  She was also the aunt of Ruth Washington. They are all faithful members of VAOLA.

      Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visitation. In these trying times, we need to hold each other in prayers.

      PRISCILLA MATENNEH BREWER WASHINGTON
      The Washington, Brewer and Guyea Families announces the home-going of our mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin and friend PRISCILLA MATENNEH BREWER WASHINGTON in her 72ND year.
      MATENNEH as she was affectionately called was a loving devoted wife and mother, who devoted her entire life to her one and only husband MR ZECHARIAH R. WASHINGTON for a little over 50 years. Her passing left a big void in our family and all those who knew her. She was also known for sharing her last even if it was sharing with a stranger. Surely, she will be remembered and missed. She leaves to mourn her impressionable memory, her beloved HUSBAND ZECHARIAH R. WASHINGTON. NINE CHILDREN : LYDIA, DONALD, TOPAWULO, KEVIN, GEMAH, MENWOE, ALEX, CLAUDIUS AND LINDA. Three brothers, Three sisters, Grandchildren, Aunts, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Host of relatives and friends. MAY SOUL AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED REST IN PEACE.

      VIEWING: SATURDAY JUNE 11, 2011
      SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH - 11AM - 0100 PM

      FUNERAL: SATURDAY JUNE 11, 2011
      SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH - 1:OOPM
      VIRGINIA, LIBERIA
      BURIAL - VIRGINIA, LIBERIA

      CONTACTS:
      • MR & MRS. ALEXANDER GUYEA- PA 215-744-0919
      • MR ISAAC DENNIS- RI 401-663-5974
      • LYDIA & RUTH WASHINGTON- L'VILLE, GA 678-376-7555
      • KEVIN & ALEX WASHINGTON- MON,LIB 011-231-483-375

      Fellow Virginians,

    • Charles S. Neal, III
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
         My Fellow Virginians,

        We announce with profound regrets that Ealine Johnson, VAOLA Georgia Chapter President, lost her Uncle Emmett "Doc" Outland. This sad event occurred on Saturday, August 17, 2013 in Alpharetta, Georgia.

        Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visits if you are in the Atlanta Area. In these days and times of adversities, we need to hold each other in prayers.

        Ealine can be reached at: 404 512-8692 or at EalineJohnson@...

        Body Viewing
        Hanley-Shelton Funeral Directors
        473 Lawrence Street NE