We announce with profound regrets...

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 12:03 AM

      We announce with profound regrets the home-going of Eudora Zenobia Coleman. She was the sister of Rev. J. K. Levee Moulton (Frederica), Rev. Seth Martin Moulton (Rose), Robert Gbaquie Moulton (Enid) and the Aunt of Michael Moulton.

      Her passing occurred at the St. Francis (Park) Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, USA and was peaceful with family members at her bed side.

      Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visitation. In these days and times of adversities, we need to hold each other in prayers.

      Their contact numbers are:

      Events for the funeral arrangements are scheduled as follows:

      Visitation with Family: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.

      Friday, May 27, 2011

      Memorial service: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.

      M. J. Edwards Funeral Home

      4445 Stage Road, Memphis TN 38128

      Ph # (901) 791-9700

      Funeral service: 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.

      Saturday, May 28, 2011

      Lindenwood Christian Church

      2400 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38112

      Ph # (901) 458-8687

      Respectfully submitted by:

      Charles S. Neal, III

      For VAOLA

      Eudora Zenobia Coleman

      Fellow Virginians,

    • Charles S. Neal, III
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011

        Once more, we announce with profound regrets the passing of Priscilla Matenneh Brewer Washington. She was the mother of Lydia Washington, sister of Alex Guyea, Sister-in-law of Ida Guyea and Isaac Dennis.  She was also the aunt of Ruth Washington. They are all faithful members of VAOLA.

        Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visitation. In these trying times, we need to hold each other in prayers.

        PRISCILLA MATENNEH BREWER WASHINGTON
        The Washington, Brewer and Guyea Families announces the home-going of our mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin and friend PRISCILLA MATENNEH BREWER WASHINGTON in her 72ND year.
        MATENNEH as she was affectionately called was a loving devoted wife and mother, who devoted her entire life to her one and only husband MR ZECHARIAH R. WASHINGTON for a little over 50 years. Her passing left a big void in our family and all those who knew her. She was also known for sharing her last even if it was sharing with a stranger. Surely, she will be remembered and missed. She leaves to mourn her impressionable memory, her beloved HUSBAND ZECHARIAH R. WASHINGTON. NINE CHILDREN : LYDIA, DONALD, TOPAWULO, KEVIN, GEMAH, MENWOE, ALEX, CLAUDIUS AND LINDA. Three brothers, Three sisters, Grandchildren, Aunts, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Host of relatives and friends. MAY SOUL AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED REST IN PEACE.

        VIEWING: SATURDAY JUNE 11, 2011
        SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH - 11AM - 0100 PM

        FUNERAL: SATURDAY JUNE 11, 2011
        SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH - 1:OOPM
        VIRGINIA, LIBERIA
        BURIAL - VIRGINIA, LIBERIA

        CONTACTS:
        • MR & MRS. ALEXANDER GUYEA- PA 215-744-0919
        • MR ISAAC DENNIS- RI 401-663-5974
        • LYDIA & RUTH WASHINGTON- L'VILLE, GA 678-376-7555
        • KEVIN & ALEX WASHINGTON- MON,LIB 011-231-483-375

        Fellow Virginians,

      • Charles S. Neal, III
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
           My Fellow Virginians,

          We announce with profound regrets that Ealine Johnson, VAOLA Georgia Chapter President, lost her Uncle Emmett "Doc" Outland. This sad event occurred on Saturday, August 17, 2013 in Alpharetta, Georgia.

          Please show your heartfelt sympathies, love, concern and support at this time through your prayers, phone calls, emails and visits if you are in the Atlanta Area. In these days and times of adversities, we need to hold each other in prayers.

          Ealine can be reached at: 404 512-8692 or at EalineJohnson@...

          Body Viewing
          Hanley-Shelton Funeral Directors
          473 Lawrence Street NE