123Citation to VAOLA's Monthly Executive Meeting...

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Jan 9, 2013

      Happy New Year Fellow Virginians.  Our next monthly meeting is scheduled for Sunday January 27, 2013 at 7 p.m. CST & 8 p.m. est.

      Once again, your participation will be highly appreciated as matters of vital importance to our beloved hometown will be discussed.

      The dial-in number and code are: (712) 432-0180 and 560785

      The proposed agenda is:

      Call to Order

      Opening Prayer

      Roll Call

      Welcome

      Minutes of last meeting

      Matters arising from the minutes

      501c3

      Matters with contact group

      Visitations

      Financial Report of the last Administration

      Minutes of the last Convention

      Reports from Chapters

      Other Business (To be brought up on the floor)

      Closing Remarks

      Closing Prayer

      Adjournment

      Thanks again for your continued support...

      Please visit our Yahoo page for the latest updates and  news from the association by clicking on the link below: