118The Virginia Association cordially invites you....

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Dec 3, 2012

      The Virginia Association of Liberians in the Americas cordially invites you to the Installation ceremony of their newly elected officials.

      The installation program will be held on Sunday December 16, 2012 at 2:00 pm in the sanctuary the Solomon Temple Baptist Church located at 1916 Mansfield Ave, Del City, Oklahoma 73115.

      Our Guest Speaker and installing officer will the Hon. Rupel Marshall, National President of the Virginia Association of Liberian in the Americas.

      It is our fervent hope that you find time in your busy schedules to attend this special occasion. There will be a reception immediately following the program.

      See you there

      Contacts:

      Rev. C. Othello Capehart, President – (405) 210-2306

      Fairy Neal-Knuckles, Secretary - (405) 822-1499

      Spencer E. Browne, Vice President Elect - (405) 823-6456

      Charles S. Neal, III, President Elect - (405) 816-7506