116Virginia Association Monthly Teleconference

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Nov 14, 2012
      Greetings my fellow Virginians, our monthly teleconference will be on Sunday November 18, 2012 at 7pm CST & 8pm EST.

      Agenda

      1. Call to order
      2. Opening Prayer
      3. Roll call
      4. Minutes of the last teleconference
      5. Minutes of the 2012 National Convention
      6. Financial Report of the 2012 National Convention
      7. Report on the President's recent visit to Liberia
      8. Other business
           a. Visitation to chapters
           b. Request from the newly appointed Commissioner
      9.  Closing Prayer
      10. Adjournment

      Your participation will be highly appreciated as matters of vital

      importance to our beloved hometown will be presented and discussed.

      The dial-in number and code are: 712-432-0180 and 560785

      Thanks again for your continued support...