112Fw: Congratulation/ General Information from Virginia, contribution cuggestions to multi-purpose administrative Virginia town-hall new suggested building etc.

  • Charles S. Neal, III
    Sep 17, 2012
      --- On Thu, 9/13/12, Buster t. h. Johnson <johnsonb62@...> wrote:

      From: Buster t. h. Johnson <johnsonb62@...>
      Subject: congratulation/ general information from virginia, contribution suggestions to multi-purpose administrative virginia town-hall new suggested building etc.
      To: ", mbrowne817@..." <anzolou1@...>
      Cc: "csnealiii@..." <csnealiii@...>
      Date: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 12:03 PM

      DEAR VIRGINIANS, MEMBERS, OFFICIALS, GENERAL EXECUTIVES, STAFF, THE PRESIDENT/VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE VIRGINIA ASSOCIATION IN THE AMERICAS.

      OUR SINCERE HEARTFELT GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOUR IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. WE THE GRAHAH-TOWN-PROJECTS ASSOCIATION, OF CENTRAL VIRGINIA, WISH GOD'S BLESSING UPON YOUR ENDEVOURS AND DAILY UNDERTAKINGS.

      1)JUST TODAY I LEARNED THAT YOU ALL HAVE HAD YOUR CONVENTION FOR 2012-20, AND HON. RUPEL E. MARSHALL IS NOW THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE VIRGINIA ASSOCIATION IN THE AMERICAS. CONGRATULATION TO ALL EFFORTS TO HAVE HIM THE HEAD. I DO EXPECT GREATER WORKS, IMPLEMENTATION, SUCCESS, AND DEDICATION, WITH FULL ACCOUNTABILITY OF YOUR FUNDS DISBURSEMENT. HE WILL DEFINITELY DO HIS OUTMOST BEST.

      CONGRATULATION AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU, FOR UNITY.

      1-a) HATS OFF TO THE FORMER OFFICIALS AND PROJECT COORDINATORS, PRESIDENT, ETC. MRS. ZOE K. WILSON, MRS. MARIE M. BROWNE, ETC. THEY HAVE BROUGHT PRIDE TO THE GRAHAM-TOWN, UNIQUE  MODERN MARKET PROJECT OF THAT COMMUNITY. THEY HAVE SENT USD 500.00 CAUSED THE COMPLECTION  OF (14) ERECTED MARKET PILLARS, AND THE ON GOING TIE-MARKET-BEING, BEING PREPARE FOR ZINCKING FOR SOME TIME EARLY 2013.

      THANKS TO THEM AGAIN FOR THE RENOVATION OF (3) BUS STOPS ( THEY MADE ABOUT FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS USD500.00 TO PLACE SEATS IN THEM, PAINT THEM, ZINC-SPOIL SHEETS, AND PRINTED THE VIRGINIA ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAS OFFICIALS AND PRESIDENTS NAMES IN THEM. AT OUR RESENT JULY MEETING HELD, IT WAS DECIDED TO HONOR THE VIRGINIA ASSOCIATION IN THE AMERICAS, AND FEW OFFICIALS DURING OUR FUND

      RAISING PROGRAM SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 2012. THEY DID VERY WELL TO GET THE FUNDS, AND DELIVERED THEM TO US, THE FORMER PRESIDENT, MRS. MARIE M. E. BROWNE, HELPED US TO PURCHASE THE STEEL RODS, ETC. IN LIBERIA. THANKS AGAIN.

      2) THE OLD TOWN-HALL

      THE FORMER PRESIDENT, MRS. MARIE E. M. BROWNE, INSTRUCTED ME TO USE 25.00 USD TO HAVE THE OLD TOWN HALL CLEANED UP. WE DID. AND AWAITING MRS. ZOE K. WILSON, WHO BROUGHT THE LAND DEED TO US FROM THE USA, FORM THE FORMER COMMISSIONER OF VIRGINIA, MRS. ETHEL NEAL, TO DIRECT OR DISCUS/SUGGEST, OR DECIDE WHAT OUR NEXT STEP COULD BE. THE BUILDING COULD STAND IF  RE-INFORCEMENT -CONCRETE PILLARS ARE ERECTED, OR BE DEMOLISHED IF FUNDS ARE THERE.

      3)  THE COMMISSIONER OF VIRGINIA

      THERE IS PRESENTLY NO ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING IN THE TOWNSHIP OF VIRGINIA FOR HER CITIZENS TO ASSEMBLE. THE COMMISSIONER WAS ASKED ON AUGUST 30, 2012, OR BEFORE TO VACATE THE PRESENT OFFICE, SHE IS WORKING NOW FROM HER OFFICE. THE HEAT IS ON HER. SHE IS NOT WORKING.  I BUSTER WAS SUMMONED TO REPORT, AND STOP ALL WORKS ON ALL THREE OF THE BUS-STOPS IN CENTRAL  VIRGINIA, AND ARRESTED IN A MEETING AND PUT OUT, WHEN I TRIED TO DEFEND OUR DOING OF ERECTION THE BUS-STOP SEATS. BUT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW A BIT ABOUT YOUR CITIZEN BUSTER JOHNSON.

      4)  MRS. ANNIE HORTON OF GRAHAM-TOWN, CENTRAL VIRGINIA, DIED ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2012.  FIRST FAMILY MEETING IS ON SEPTEMBER FRIDAY 13, 2012.

      5)   I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO GET THE ORIGINAL LAND FOR THE VIRGINIA MULTI-PURPOSE ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING LAND, IT’S BETWEEN, MRS. ROCKY MARSHALL, AND HON. J. MELVIN PAGE SR. NO. I HAD TWO MEETINGS WITH THEM THEY STATED AFTER YOUR PRESENT CONVENTION, MRS. ZOE K. WILSON, AND THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT, WITH FEW MEMBERS OF THE CONTACT GROUPS IN VIRGINIA, AND BUSTER INDEED (SMILE) SHOULD CALL A MEETING WITHOUT THE PRESENT COMMISSIONER, SHE WILL COME IN LATER. I CAN ASSURE YOU IT’S A GOOD DEED, WE CAN WORK SOMETHING VERY GOOD OUT, IT’S AN IDEAL SPOT, 8 LOTS, ETC

      GOOD BYE, MY MONEY AND TIME ARE OUT. CONTACT ME FOR FUTHER INFORMATION ON PHONE OR E-MAIL.

      CITIZEN OF VIRGINIA,

      HAVE A GOOD DAY.

      IT’S BUSTETR TAMBA HORACHER JOHNSON

      CITIZEN OF VIRGINIA, LIBERIA