12 messages added in the last 7 days
This group is designed to be an information resource and support to LDS homeschoolers in Virginia. This group is a place to ask for ideas and advice, share information and inspiration. It is a place where members show each other respect for differences of perspective and opinion. Each of us is on our own path, in a different place on this journey to educate our children outside the walls of a school.
"Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." - Plato
- Home Schooling
- Oct 15, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.